UPSC Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of BSF, CRPF, CISF. The UPSC Jobs notification is released for 253 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 10 May 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UPSC notification if they eligible. UPSC informationn given in this article like the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification, UPSC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UPSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://upsc.gov.in/.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 253 BSF, CRPF, CISF Vacancy
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||UPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||BSF, CRPF, CISF|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||20 April 2022|
|Last Date||10 May 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|BSF, CRPF, CISF||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 August 2022
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UPSC BSF, CRPF, CISF Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 200/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ Female - Exempted
- Publish/ Starting Date for UPSC application submission: 20 April 2022
- Last Date for UPSC Jobs form submission: 10 May 2022
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Commandants (Group A) – Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Candidates who are looking for UPSC Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for UPSC Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for UPSC Jobs 2022
As always, this time also UPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their UPSC Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful UPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole UPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UPSC that is - https://upsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank UPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
UPSC Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.