UPSC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor. The UPSC Jobs notification is released for 28 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate, MBBS, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 15 April 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UPSC notification if they eligible. UPSC informationn given in this article like the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification, UPSC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UPSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://upsconline.nic.in/.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 28 Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor Vacancy
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||UPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||27 March 2021|
|Last Date||15 April 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, MBBS, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply UPSC Jobs 2021 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UPSC Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 25/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for UPSC application submission: 27 March 2021
- Last Date for UPSC Jobs form submission: 15 April 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics), Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Physiology), Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Psychiatry), Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Surgical Gastroenterology). Candidates who are looking for UPSC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for UPSC Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for UPSC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also UPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their UPSC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful UPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole UPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UPSC that is - https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank UPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
UPSC Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.