UPSSSC Recruitment 2022: New advertisement issued recently by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission to hire Assistant, Inspector. The UPSSSC Jobs notification is released for 76 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 12 April 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UPSSSC notification if they eligible. UPSSSC informationn given in this article like the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification, UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UPSSSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://upsssc.gov.in.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 76 Assistant, Inspector Vacancy
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant, Inspector|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||25 April 2022|
|Last Date||12 April 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 9300-112400/-|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant, Inspector||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply UPSSSC Jobs 2022 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply UPSSSC Jobs 2022 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UPSSSC Assistant, Inspector Posts: 9300-112400
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Rs. 25/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for UPSSSC application submission: 25 April 2022
- Last Date for UPSSSC Jobs form submission: 12 April 2022
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Upper Division Assistant, Lower Division Assistant, Supply Inspector. Candidates who are looking for UPSSSC Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for UPSSSC Jobs 2022.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for UPSSSC Jobs 2022
As always, this time also UPSSSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful UPSSSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole UPSSSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UPSSSC that is - http://upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UPSSSC Vacancy)
- In that blank UPSSSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form