UK Post Office Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Uttarakhand Postal Circle for recruitment of Postmaster, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The UK Post Office Jobs notification is released for 581 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 22 September 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UK Post Office notification if they eligible. UK Post Office informationn given in this article like the Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification, UK Post Office Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UK Post Office Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://appost.in/.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 581 Postmaster, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Postal Circle|
|Posts Name||Postmaster, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||23 August 2021|
|Last Date||22 September 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 12000-14500/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Postmaster, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 23 August 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply UK Post Office Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply UK Post Office Jobs 2021 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UK Post Office Postmaster, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts: Rs. 12000-14500/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ OBC/ EWS/ Male - Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Female, SC/ ST/ PWD - Exempted
- Publish/ Starting Date for UK Post Office application submission: 23 August 2021
- Last Date for UK Post Office Jobs form submission: 22 September 2021
Uttarakhand Postal Circle (India Post) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Postmaster. Candidates who are looking for UK Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and 10+2 (12th) degree for UK Postal Circle Vacancy 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for UK Post Office Jobs 2021
As always, this time also UK Post Office has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their UK Post Office Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful UK Post Office apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole UK Post Office Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UK Post Office that is - https://appost.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UK Post Office Vacancy)
- In that blank UK Post Office job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
UK Post Office Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.