Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by School Education Government of Uttarakhand for recruitment of Primary Teacher. The Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Jobs notification is released for 1892 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 26 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official Uttarakhand Primary Teacher notification if they eligible. Uttarakhand Primary Teacher informationn given in this article like the School Education Government of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020 Notification, Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website schooleducation.uk.gov.in.
School Education Government of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 1892 Primary Teacher Vacancy
|Organization Name||School Education Government of Uttarakhand|
|Posts Name||Primary Teacher|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||30 November 2020|
|Last Date||26 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Primary Teacher||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 July 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Jobs 2020 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Jobs 2020 application: 42 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Primary Teacher Posts: Rs. 35400-112400/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for Uttarakhand Primary Teacher application submission: 30 November 2020
- Last Date for Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Jobs form submission: 26 December 2020
School Education Government of Uttarakhand has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Primary School Teacher. Candidates who are looking for Uttarakhand Department of Education Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Uttarakhand Department of Education Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official UDE Notification for detailed UDE Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Jobs 2020
As always, this time also Uttarakhand Primary Teacher has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Uttarakhand Primary Teacher apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Uttarakhand Primary Teacher that is - schooleducation.uk.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Vacancy)
- In that blank Uttarakhand Primary Teacher job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.