Vijayapura District Court has released Vijayapura District Court Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Typist-Copyist on its official website at https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/. Vijayapura District Court is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 02 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of Vijayapura District Court and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the Vijayapura District Court Recruitment 2021 by 26 March 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid 12th, Graduate certificate degree.
Vijayapura District Court Jobs 2021 | Apply Online Vijayapura District Court Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Vijayapura District Court|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||27 February 2021|
|Last Date||26 March 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 21400-42000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Typist-Copyist||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Vijayapura District Court Jobs 2021 application: Check Notice
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Vijayapura District Court Typist-Copyist Posts: 21400-42000
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 200/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 100/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for Vijayapura District Court application submission: 27 February 2021
- Last Date for Vijayapura District Court Jobs form submission: 26 March 2021
Vijayapura District Court (VDC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Typist-Copyist. Candidates who are looking for Vijayapura District Court Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Vijayapura District Court Jobs 2021.
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.