VPCI Recruitment 2020: New advertisement issued recently by Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi University to hire Assistant, Registrar, Section Officer, Stenographer, Nursing Officer, Pharmacist & Other. The VPCI Jobs notification is released for 71 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 14 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official VPCI notification if they eligible. VPCI informationn given in this article like the Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi University Recruitment 2020 Notification, VPCI Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, VPCI Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.vpci.org.in.
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi University Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 71 Assistant, Registrar, Section Officer, Stenographer, Nursing Officer, Pharmacist & Other Vacancy
|Organization Name||Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute|
|Job Type||VPCI Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Assistant, Registrar, Section Officer, Stenographer, Nursing Officer, Pharmacist & Other|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||17 November 2020|
|Last Date||14 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notification|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant, Registrar, Section Officer, Stenographer, Nursing Officer, Pharmacist & Other||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply VPCI Jobs 2020 application: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for VPCI Assistant, Registrar, Section Officer, Stenographer, Nursing Officer, Pharmacist & Other Posts: Check Notification
- Publish/ Starting Date for VPCI application submission: 17 November 2020
- Last Date for VPCI Jobs form submission: 14 December 2020
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI), Delhi has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Assistant, Registrar, Section Officer, Stenographer, Nursing Officer, Pharmacist & Other (Non Teaching). Candidates who are looking for VPCI Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for VPCI Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official VPCI Notification for detailed VPCI job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for VPCI Jobs 2020
As always, this time also VPCI has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their VPCI Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful VPCI apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole VPCI Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of VPCI that is - www.vpci.org.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for VPCI Vacancy)
- In that blank VPCI job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form