Women and Child Development has released WCD Chamarajanagar Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper on its official website at https://anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in/. WCD Chamarajanagar is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 223 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of WCD Chamarajanagar and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the WCD Chamarajanagar Recruitment 2021 by 25 May 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid 10th, 8th certificate degree.
Women and Child Development Jobs 2021 | Apply Online WCD Chamarajanagar Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development|
|Posts Name||Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper|
|Publish/Starting Date||26 April 2021|
|Last Date||25 May 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notification|
|Job Category||Karnataka Job Alert|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 8th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply WCD Chamarajanagar Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply WCD Chamarajanagar Jobs 2021 application: 35 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for WCD Chamarajanagar Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts: Check Notification
- Publish/ Starting Date for WCD Chamarajanagar application submission: 26 April 2021
- Last Date for WCD Chamarajanagar Jobs form submission: 25 May 2021
Women and Child Development (WCD) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper. Candidates who are looking for WCD Chamarajanagar Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for WCD Chamarajanagar Jobs 2021.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.