West Central Railway has released WCR Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Apprentice on its official website at https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. WCR is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 2226 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of WCR and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the WCR Recruitment 2021 by 10 November 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid 10th, ITI, NCVT, SCVT certificate degree.
West Central Railway Jobs 2021 | Apply Online WCR Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||11 October 2021|
|Last Date||10 November 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 21250-26250/-|
|Job Location||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Apprentice||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, ITI, NCVT, SCVT or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 10 November 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply WCR Jobs 2021 application: 15 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply WCR Jobs 2021 application: 24 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for WCR Apprentice Posts: 21250-26250
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Un-Reserved Category - Rs. 100/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for WCR application submission: 11 October 2021
- Last Date for WCR Jobs form submission: 10 November 2021
RRC, West Central Railway has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Trade Apprentice. Candidates who are looking for West Central Railway Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for West Central Railway Jobs 2021.
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.