Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released the notification for Filling up the vacant Posts of Junior Research Fellowship in various disciplines for 25 seats according to prescribed format till July 12, 2019.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to participate in this Central Govt Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
BARC Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
- Candidates should have a consistently good academic record and should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc. and 55% aggregate in M.Sc. from a recognized University.
- a) Candidates those who have completed and awaiting the final results of M.Sc. The degree may also apply. However, such candidates should necessarily attach copies of the mark sheets of B.Sc. Degree and a copy of M.Sc. first year mark sheet(s) along with the application. Such candidates should have scored marks above 60% aggregate until the previous semester/year and a minimum aggregate of 60% in B.Sc. level. In case such candidates eventually join the Fellowship, they shall have acquired aggregate marks of 55% in the qualifying degrees.
- b) In case appearing candidates are selected for JRF, they should secure 55% marks in aggregate in the M.Sc. examination and submit their M.Sc. Degree and mark sheet by October 30, 2019, failing which their candidature may be terminated.
- Relevant certificates to this effect should be submitted at the time of joining the Centre. Wherever the results are declared as CGPA/ GPA, it may be converted to a percentage and entered. (The formula prescribed by the Institute for conversion to be indicated at the time of verification).
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Junior Research Fellowship||25|
BARC Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Starting Date to apply online: June 13, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: July 12, 2019
BARC Recruitment 2019 Posts Fees Details:
- Application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Fees for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen categories: Free
BARC Recruitment 2019 Posts Age Limit:
- Age limit for GEN/ UR Candidate: 28 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
BARC Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
BARC Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- BARC Junior Research Fellowship Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- BARC Junior Research Fellowship Results Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here