BEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited has released the latest Notification to hire Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer. The BEL Job Advertisement is issued for 145 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 27 September 2020 is the last date to submit application form.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official BEL notification. Now you should continue to this BEL Jobs article for other details like the Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, BEL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.bel-india.in.
Bharat Electronics Limited Jobs 2020 | Apply Online 145 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Vacancies | BEL Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Type||BEL Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||9 September 2020|
|Last Date||27 September 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. Trainee Engineer - Rs. 25000/- | Project Engineer - Rs. 35000/-/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 October 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply BEL Jobs 2020 application: Trainee Engineer - 25 Years | Project Engineer - 28 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for BEL Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts: Trainee Engineer - Rs. 25000/- | Project Engineer - Rs. 35000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Project Engineer (Gen/ OBC/ EWS): Rs. 500/- | Trainee Engineer (Gen/ OBC/ EWS): Rs. 200/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for BEL application submission: 9 September 2020
- Last Date for BEL Jobs form submission: 27 September 2020
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply [Online]||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
- Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the
- Request for change of category (GEN/OBC/EWS/SC/ST) once declared in the application will not be entertained.
- Applications received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
- In the event of any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without the required enclosures, will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The Caste / EWS / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under the General category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates.
- Candidates are required to possess one valid and active e-mail id, which is to be mentioned in the application form. Information pertaining to the interview will be sent by e-mail to the email Id furnished by the candidate. In no circumstance, the candidate should share the e-mail ID of any other person. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The decision of BEL in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications, and other eligibility norms will be final and binding on the candidate.
- A candidate‟s shortlisting for the interview and subsequent processes are strictly provisional. Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the selection process/ interview.
- BEL reserves the right to change (cancel/modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection, number of posts; indicated above based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on the BEL website shall prevail.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Bengaluru.
- All further announcements/details pertaining to this process will be published/provided on the BEL website:www.belindia.in from time to time.