Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has published an advertisement for the Super Specialist, Specialist, and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Recruitment 2020. There are a total of 15 vacancies at present for which job seekers can apply. Check other details for SAIL Recruitment 2020 below.
SAIL Recruitment 2020:
Steel Authority of India Limited has released the latest Notification to hire Super Specialist, Specialist, and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO). The SAIL Job Advertisement is issued for 15 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Diploma, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 06 October 2020 is the last date to submit application form.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official SAIL notification. Now you should continue to this SAIL Jobs article for other details like the
Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, SAIL Recruitment 2020 Offline application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website
Steel Authority of India Limited Jobs 2020 | Apply Offline 15 Super Specialist, Specialist, and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Vacancies | SAIL Recruitment 2020
|★ Job Highlights ★
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited
|Job Type||SAIL Recruitment
Super Specialist, Specialist, and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
Center Govt Jobs
23 September 2020
||06 October 2020
||Rs. Rs. 70000/- to Rs. 200000/-/-
Posts & Qualification
|Super Specialist, Specialist, and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Diploma, MBBS, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Age limitation as on 24 September 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SAIL Jobs 2020 application:
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SAIL Super Specialist, Specialist, and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Posts:
Rs. 70000/- to Rs. 200000/-
- Publish/Starting Date for SAIL application submission: 23 September 2020
- Last Date for SAIL Jobs form submission: 06 October 2020
- Document Verification: Only those candidates who are found eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
- Interview – For final selection, a merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline & category on the basis of total marks obtained in the Interview.
Date, Time & Venue of Walk-in-Interview
- Date – 24 September 2020
- Time: 10 am (Reporting time: 9.30 am)
- Venue: Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai 490001
- Verification of Document before the interview: Between 10 am to 12 am
- Interview: Between 12 am to 5 pm on the same day. Only those candidates who are found eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.
|How to Apply [Offline]
||Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai 490001
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.