Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Delhi Postal Circle for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The Delhi Post Office Jobs notification is released for 233 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 01 March 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official Delhi Post Office notification if they eligible. Delhi Post Office informationn given in this article like the Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification, Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://appost.in/.
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 233 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Delhi Postal Circle|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||27 January 2021|
|Last Date||01 March 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 12000-14500/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Delhi Post Office Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Delhi Post Office Jobs 2021 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Delhi Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts: 12000-14500
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for Delhi Post Office application submission: 27 January 2021
- Last Date for Delhi Post Office Jobs form submission: 01 March 2021
Delhi Postal Circle (DPC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Candidates who are looking for Delhi Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Delhi Postal Circle Jobs 2021.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for Delhi Post Office Jobs 2021
As always, this time also Delhi Post Office has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Delhi Post Office apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Delhi Post Office Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Delhi Post Office that is - http://appost.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Delhi Post Office Vacancy)
- In that blank Delhi Post Office job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form