AP Post Office Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The AP Post Office Jobs notification is released for 2296 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 01 March 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official AP Post Office notification if they eligible. AP Post Office informationn given in this article like the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification, AP Post Office Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, AP Post Office Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://appost.in/.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||27 January 2021|
|Last Date||01 March 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 12000-14500/-|
|Job Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 27 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply AP Post Office Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply AP Post Office Jobs 2021 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for AP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts: 12000-14500
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man - Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Female/ Trans-woman/ SC/ ST/ PWD - Exempted
- Publish/ Starting Date for AP Post Office application submission: 27 January 2021
- Last Date for AP Post Office Jobs form submission: 01 March 2021
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Candidates who are looking for AP Post Office Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for AP Post Office Jobs 2021.
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for AP Post Office Jobs 2021
As always, this time also AP Post Office has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their AP Post Office Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful AP Post Office apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole AP Post Office Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of AP Post Office that is - https://appost.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for AP Post Office Vacancy)
- In that blank AP Post Office job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form