Goa PSC Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Goa Public Service Commission for recruitment of Assistant Professor, Technical Officer, Assistant Geologist, Director. The Goa PSC Jobs notification is released for 40 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate, M.Sc, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 25 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official Goa PSC notification if they eligible. Goa PSC informationn given in this article like the Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Goa PSC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website gpsc.goa.gov.in.
Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 40 Assistant Professor, Technical Officer, Assistant Geologist, Director Vacancy
|Organization Name||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor, Technical Officer, Assistant Geologist, Director|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||11 December 2020|
|Last Date||25 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 9300-39100/-|
|Job Location||Panaji, Goa|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Professor, Technical Officer, Assistant Geologist, Director||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, M.Sc, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Goa PSC Jobs 2020 application: 45 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Goa PSC Assistant Professor, Technical Officer, Assistant Geologist, Director Posts: 9300-39100
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for Goa PSC application submission: 11 December 2020
- Last Date for Goa PSC Jobs form submission: 25 December 2020
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC), Goa has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Associate Professor in Nephrology, Assistant Professor in Nephrology, Child Development Project Officer/Social Welfare Officer, Assistant Director (Welfare of the Differently Abled), Assistant Director of Education, Technical Officer in Administrative Reforms Department, Assistant Geologist, Assistant Professor in Fine Art (Painting), Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Candidates who are looking for Goa PSC Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Goa PSC Jobs 2020.
|Read the official Goa PSC Notification for detailed Goa PSC Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for Goa PSC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also Goa PSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Goa PSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Goa PSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Goa PSC that is - gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Goa PSC Vacancy)
- In that blank Goa PSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form