Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Kerala Public Service Commission for recruitment of Police Constable, Overseer, Teacher, Pharmacist, Typist & Other. The Kerala PSC Jobs notification is released for 358 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th, Diploma, DNB, Graduate, MD, Medical, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 21 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official Kerala PSC notification if they eligible. Kerala PSC informationn given in this article like the Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Kerala PSC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 358 Police Constable, Overseer, Teacher, Pharmacist, Typist & Other Vacancy
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Police Constable, Overseer, Teacher, Pharmacist, Typist & Other|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||25 December 2020|
|Last Date||21 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 5500-83000/-|
|Job Location||Kannur, Kerala|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Police Constable, Overseer, Teacher, Pharmacist, Typist & Other||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, Diploma, DNB, Graduate, MD, Medical, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Kerala PSC Jobs 2020 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Kerala PSC Jobs 2020 application: 50 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Kerala PSC Police Constable, Overseer, Teacher, Pharmacist, Typist & Other Posts: 5500-83000
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for Kerala PSC application submission: 25 December 2020
- Last Date for Kerala PSC Jobs form submission: 21 January 2021
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor, Veterinary Surgeon, Overseer, Lower Division Typist, Electrician, Film Officer, Sound Engineer, Assistant Manager, Office Assistant, Typist, Maintenance Assistant, Security Officer, U P School Teacher, Sewing Teacher, Part-Time Junior Language Teacher, Police Constable, Lab Technician, Junior Public Health Nurse, Assistant Marine Surveyor, Instructor in Commerce, Divisional Accountant, Driver, Foreman, Overseer, Recording Assistant, Electrician, Security Guard, Full-Time Junior Language Teacher, Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, Ayurveda Therapist, Part-Time High School Teacher, Part-Time Junior Language Teacher, Part-Time Junior Language Teacher. Candidates who are looking for Kerala PSC Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Kerala PSC Jobs 2020.
|Read the official Kerala PSC Notification for detailed Kerala PSC Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for Kerala PSC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also Kerala PSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Kerala PSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Kerala PSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Kerala PSC that is - www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Kerala PSC Vacancy)
- In that blank Kerala PSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form