Government Recruitment 2019:- School Education Department, Karnataka has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates to recruit as Graduate Primary School Teacher (6 to 8th Classes) Vacancy for 10611 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
|Apply Now (Starts from 11-March-2019)||Click Here|
|District Wise Details||Click Here|
|Minimum age limit for all Categories Candidates||21 years|
|Maximum Age limit for Candidates||40 years|
|Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates||43 years|
|Maximum Age for SC/ ST/ Category – I/ PWD Candidates||45 years|
|Post Name||Total Posts||Qualification|
|Graduate Primary School Teacher (6 to 8th Classes)||10611||Graduate or equivalent degree from the recognized university/Board|
- Pay scale will be Rs. 27650/- to Rs. 52650/-
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Download Official Notification in PDF Below:-