Government Recruitment 2019:- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “First Division Assistant (FDA) & Second Division Assistant (SDA)” Vacancy for 713 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
Participants should have required age limit below-
- The Maximum age for candidates:- 18 Years
- The minimum age for candidates:-35 Years
- The Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates:- 38 years
- For SC/ ST/ Category – I/ PWD candidates:- 40 Years
- Rs.600 for Gen candidates and
- Rs.300 for Cat- 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates
- Rs.50 for Ex-Servicemen
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PWD candidates
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|First Division Assistant (FDA)||219|
|Second Division Assistant (SDA)||494|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.