Government Recruitment 2019:- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “First Division Assistant (FDA) & Second Division Assistant (SDA) (HK)” Vacancy for 131 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
Age Limit for candidates:-
- The Minimum Age Limit:- 18 Years
- The Maximum Age Limit:- 35 Years
- The Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B:- 38 years
- For SC/ ST/ Category – I/ PWD:- 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For more details refer notification
- For General Candidates:- Rs. 600/-
- For OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) Candidates:- Rs. 300/-
- For Ex-Military Person:- Rs.50/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH: –Nill
Post Details & Total Posts:-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|First Division Assistant (FDA)||50|
|Second Division Assistant (SDA)||81|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Download Official Notification in PDF Below:-