Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019:- Maharashtra Police has released Latest Notification for filling up the Constable, Superintendent, Bandsman Posts having 10th, 12th, Graduate degree for 3450 seats according to prescribed qualification till September 23, 2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in this Maharashtra Police Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for the Maharashtra Police Jobs 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
Maharashtra Police Constable, Bandsman, Superintendent Job Alert 2019 – Apply 3450 Posts
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Police|
|Posts Name||Constable, Bandsman, Superintendent, Commissioner|
|Total Posts||3450 Seats|
|Start Date||September 3, 2019|
|Last Date||September 23, 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Test, Interview|
In this article, we provide all information related to Maharashtra Police Shipai, Bandsman, Superintendent, Commissioner Vacancy 2019. Candidates are advised that before apply online for Mumbai Police Govt Jobs 2019 please read the official notification. Starting and the Last Date for महाराष्ट्र पोलीस भरती परीक्षा 2019 is September 3 to September 23, 2019. Application fees of Maha Police Pariksha 2019 for Open Category is 450 rupees and for backward categories 350 rupees. Maharashtra Police shipai Bharti Pariksha online form date, Maha Police Admit Card, Maharashtra Police Results date and important links are given below.
Posts & Qualification Details, Maha Police Recruitment 2019:
The recruitment will be conducted for 3450 vacant posts and education qualification as mention in the table for the posts of Police Shipai, Bandsman, Superintendent, Commissioner given below.
|Shipai, Bandsman, Superintendent, Commissioner||Candidate must have a 10th/ 12th, Graduate Degree from a recognized board.|
Important Date’s, Mumbai Police Jobs 2019:
- Starting Date to apply online: September 03, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: September 23, 2019
Age Limit, Maha Police Priksha Jobs 2019
- As on September 30, 2019
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for General category: 18 Years to 28 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
Form Fees, Maharashtra Police Vacancies 2019
- The application submission fee for Open categories: Rs. 450/-
- Form Fees for Backward Class Candidates: Rs. 350/-
Pay Salary, Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2019
- Vacancy Matrix for Shipai, Bandsman, Superintendent, Commissioner posts: Check Here
Steps for How to Apply, Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019:
- First of all Just click on this link to log on to the official website.
- Click on Common Instructions Notification.
- Now select and download that notice.
- The crucial stage of this Recruitment will open i.e. Fill the blank form carefully.
- Before submission just recap the filled Application.
- That’s It! Now just hit the submit button.
- Done! Now Take a copy of your application for further circumstances.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
Important links like Form Download, Official Notice & Official Website related to Maharashtra Police Jobs 2019 for the posts of Bandsman, Shipai (Sipahi) given below.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Maharashtra Police Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
Important Update for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 posts given below for Admit card and Results.